Beck's ON Platform
The challenge was to upgrade the brand-consumer relationship, by building a healthy community of young Beck’s drinkers sharing the same interests. The brand’s digital assets couldn’t help achieve this without a radical transformation. The Idea: turn the brand’s official website into Beck’s ON – a cross-channel platform offering quality, continuous and relevant content on 3 pillars: Music, Going Out and Trends.
The Beck’s ON creative challenge was to deliver its promise – genuinely cool content, offered within a mixed reality-digital dimension – throughout all the platform’s activations:
- THE BECK’S ON LAUNCH: a live demonstration of freshly created and delivered content. The experience was intense on all dimensions: 4.290 minutes of live entertainment; 36 artists involved, well-known in music and urban art; a vast range of urban crafts to experience (illustration, music, graphic design, 3D projection, 3D printing, graffiti art, hairstyling, bike & skate tricks, robots show, up cycling, cosplay, sculptural drawing, tattoo etc.).
- (RE)GROUPING IN VAMA VECHE: an unconventional music concert opening the seaside season in Vama Veche, held inside a refurbished container designed by a visual artist. Participants were offered originally designed puzzle T-shirts to match with their friends’.
- BECK’S FESTIVAL E-SHOP: a place where consumers could exchange bottle caps, in order to receive cool music festival tickets and accessories. The shop’s offer was updated weekly, encouraging visitors to come back and see what’s new. The activation was a success, with almost 300.000 codes engaged in the “trade“.
- TOMORROWLAND UNEXPERIENCED: a challenge which tested “festival skills” (e.g. noise test, style test etc.) and rewarded 9 “survivors” by sending them to Tomorrowland (which was also “live streamed” on the platform with videos, news and photos sent in real time from the festival). - SYNESTHESIA @ ELECTRIC CASTLE: a music installation which enabled users to actually create music by touching an interactive wall which used conductive ink linked to a sequence of preset sounds.
- (DIS)CONNECTION @ SUMMER WELL: a complex experience involving a music installation which turned vibrations into sounds, and a visual experiment which combined a 10-meter graffiti with video mapping.
- URBAN STUDIO: a creative manifestation into the urban landscape in which we provoked visual artists to design and implement the biggest mural painting in Bucharest and young talents to win a place on the music stage.
- CHRISTMAS PUZZLE: an online quest into Beck’s ON content platform to find the right path to the most desirable xmas present